Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ACS unsuitable due to lack of documentation & info on Bachelor Degree (Mapua)

Good day. I just want to ask advise from you all, regarding the following scenario.
My ICT skills have been deemed/assessed unsuitable for migration due to:

Your Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering from Mapua University completed July 2006
could not be assessed due to lack of information /documentation and therefore it does not meet
the requirements of the ACS as stated in the policy manual.

Probably this is due to my miss in indicating my school in ACS application, I put Mapua University but I forgot to append something like this, (formerly Mapua Institute of Technology - Manila). All of my school records like TOR and Diploma are under Mapua Institute of Technology (MIT), but the school name is now known as Mapua University.

Looking forward to your advise/s. Thank You in advance

Comments

• Cbg97Cbg97 Posts: 9Member

Hello sir any update on this po if nagappeal po kayo?