Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Applying as a Business owner or an Employee?

Good day PinoyAu Community!

Hope you'll help me decide on this matter, I 'am quite hesitant if I will apply as a business co-owner in a family business or just to declare myself as an employee of it, will it somehow affect the authenticity of my papers or the process of my application? Can you guide me which way to go? Thank in advance for the response. :smile:

Comments

• cisof8935cisof8935 Posts: 4Member

Seeking to expand your website's reach? Head to https://conveythis.com/integrations/wix-plugin/ for seamless AI translation services. Effortlessly turn your monolingual website into a polyglot wonder. Say goodbye to language limitations and hello to a diverse global audience! Trust me, it's the perfect solution. Best of luck!