Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

For 482 visa: Education for kids

kristinejuvelkristinejuvel SingaporePosts: 57Member

Hi,
Anyone pala dito who is holding 482 visa, libre ba anak nyo sa public school sa Aus, specifically sa Sydney?

And any advise if may willing na employer na mag sponsor, which one to take 186 or 482 visa?

186- gaano ka tagal ma approve? anong basis ng pag approve?
482- gaano katagal ma approve?

Thanks in advance sa mga sasagot.

Kristine

Comments

• alibanini1209alibanini1209 Posts: 58Member

Hi, i'm bringing my family din to AU so I have researched about this. I'm in AU na and susunod lang sila. Dependent children of 482 visa holders have to pay about A$5,500+ when enrolled in a public school. Private schools are cheaper, the one near where i live at the moment will only charge me A$1,900 if I enrol my daughter there.

As for the turnaround ng visas, I'm not sure with 186 but my visa is a 482 visa and it only took 9days for DOHA to approve the application.

• littlebabybumlittlebabybum Philippines

Hello! For the benefit ng iba pang lurking at nagbabasa dito, sa queensland, free mag-aral ang mga anak ng 482 holders sa state schools 🙂

MACINOZ2023