Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

How to apply children under 485 visa

sirk_babysirk_baby MelbournePosts: 2Member

Hi.

Seeking your advise on how to apply my children overseas to our current 485 visa now.

I tried it online but i did it incorrectly. Made one application for the three of them and it resulted to my eldest son being the primary applicant and the two of his siblings as additional.

Wondering if this is only paperbased? Or can be done online?

For my children's application is it in one application or i need to make a new application for each of my children?

Thank you

Hope someone can shed light with this.