Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Dialysis nurse job

PinoynurseAUPinoynurseAU Posts: 3Member

Good morning,
I am an experienced Filo/Singapore Dialysis nurse looking for fulltime work in Sydney or Melbourne. Looking to start asap. Can anyone suggest some good employers?

Comments

• PinoynurseAUPinoynurseAU Posts: 3Member

Hi all,
    I have managed to find a great employer - Dialysis Australia, who has employed me on a 482 visa with a guarantee of PR within 1-2 years. Cant wait to starting with them.
    They are also looking for other experienced dialysis nurses.

• RoryDickersonRoryDickerson Posts: 7Member

Congrats on finding a great employer. As for other experienced dialysis nurses, have you checked out any job boards like Seek or Indeed?

• RoryDickersonRoryDickerson Posts: 7Member

I was trying to find there some jobs before, and it was pretty fast. They might have some other options for you. You may be interested in getting a phlebotomy license, for that, you can look at https://phlebotomynearyou.com/phlebotomy-license/ for information on licensing requirements by state. Anyway, good luck with your new job, and I hope everything goes smoothly for you in Australia. Don't forget to take some time to explore and enjoy the new surroundings.