Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

SINGAPORE: We're Looking for a PHP/Ajax Developer

aoleeaolee SingaporePosts: 571Member, De-activated
edited August 2011 in Jobs-Seeking & Openings
Hi guys,

may opening kame ngayon dito sa Singapore. PHP/Ajax Developer

baka may alam kayo or marerecommend. preferred nmin is PR pero try nyo lang po submit na lang ung resume nyo sa [email protected] baka ma consider. dapat po nandito sa SG para walang hassel pag tinawag sa interview. may hands-on exam po pala eto and not to worry open internet naman.

Thanks

Btw, eto ung JD and requirement po:

Job Description:
1. He will be reporting directly to the APAC Technical director.
2. Will maintain the company’s existing web applications/products by clearing bugs as well as doing some evolutions from time to time as assigned by supervisor.
3. Perform complete testing of web applications unit and system first before implementing them online.
4. Will have to work closely with support team and other web developers in Bulgaria/Paris, in order to deliver project/task on or before the target deadline.
5. Must be able to work with minimum supervision and willing to teach and to learn.
Requirements:
1. Should be proficient in LAMP (Linux/Apache/Mysql5/PHP5)
2. Should have strong knowledge in PHP and AJAX concept
3. Shipping maritime experience with ExtJS experience is greatly appreciated

We are offering a permanent position and salary is around S$3k/month depending on experience

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

Please spare some time to read our "Rules" located at the bottom of the page.

Comments

• LokiJrLokiJr Quezon City
    Akala ko nagkaopening sa inyo kasi magreresign na kayo at lilipat na ng Australia :P
  • TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,335Member, Moderator
    Karamihan IT na nagtatanung dito from singapore nagAapply ng skilled visa sa Australia. Mauubusan na ng magagaling na IT ang singapore lahat gusto lumipat. Cheers

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
    'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
    Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
    (Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
    For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"

• aoleeaolee Singapore
    edited August 2011
    @LokiJr hahaha! sana nga magkatotoo yan LokiJr. kumusta trabaho?
    @TotoyOzresident, hehe oo nga, either IT or Engr ang mga tao dito sa SG kasi. :) maiiwan na mga indians dito. hehe

ay mali pala Title ko hindi pala dapat "wanted". dapat "Looking for"

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

• LokiJrLokiJr Quezon City
    @aolee, ito magulo ang isip...gusto ko na umalis kaso may hinihintay pa :(

mga IT diyan SG na hehe para mas madali magmigrate sa Australia
  • TotoyOZresidentTotoyOZresident Posts: 1,335Member, Moderator
    @aolee, ito magulo ang isip...gusto ko na umalis kaso may hinihintay pa :(

mga IT diyan SG na hehe para mas madali magmigrate sa Australia
    take it easy wag basta umalis na walang work na lilipatan. tyaga ka na muna dyan. important nakapag simula kana mag-asikaso ng documents mo para mag migrate in austraila.

Quotes:
    "Wise men learn from their mistakes, but wiser men learn from the mistakes of others."
    'Success is when you finished what you have started."

If you’re looking for Church in Canberra ACT Australia and you want to fellowship with Christian Filipino Australian.
    Come and join us in Jesus Is Lord Church Canberra service every Sunday at 10:30AM to 12:30PM
    Where: 53 Georgina Crescent, Kaleen ACT 2617
    (Back of Kaleen Shopping Centre)
    For more information, please PM me or visit

http://jilcanberra.org.au

"To God be the glory"

• MrPheeMrPhee Posts: 6Member
    My wife is looking for a job, but too bad her degree is in accounting.

She has a way with computers though.

Regards,
    Alvin Phee from Singapore
  • aoleeaolee Singapore
    Hi Alvin. does you wife meet the requirement above? if yes it degree doesn't matter here in our company. let me know if she's do PHP programming, so i can recommend her here. thanks!

This discussion has been closed.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(54094)

EyeMRuthymabelskibobwatsoncarTess2507DocCapacertor18eilojlegnakatnissDL88JaredingBilogerueenrtsevillaMasf11_felicianocrithopeful39Weng71OuidaOlneykristyquitabt99qa
Browse Members

Members Online (16) + Guest (147)

pat123jdashkatocampo000onieandreswashouteacdelacruzsamisumi20splongpatsclassSoztrlyeah2AuengrmondChazzChelztrayasfal0thsengakevin

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters