Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Applying as Interior Designer

Anyone here who is or has applied as Interior Designer? Karamihan kasi ng nakikita ko kapag sinearch ko yung group is nagdraftsman instead na path.

I’m an Interior Design graduate currently working as a designer with 13 years of experience but I’m also turning 34 and unfortunately bumaba na yung points ko :(

I’m currently fixing my CV and portfolio, finally pursuing this after so many years. Baka may kasabayan ako or tips naman sa mga successful na nakapunta ng IDs

Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Pinoy AU Community!

The longest running Pinoy-Australian Forum site in the history. We are connecting Pinoys "in" and "to" Australia since 2010! If you want to join in, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Random Members
(54115)

MirtaOsburharrietwirthfq4348lakeeshahinnenwg8729hotpotatojhomFredriDoncityboymargarettwiesnerhd56latiagrizzleiu0444reymatixKlausTownscheyennemrochekfv867henriettegrandisonestishhauseg9510MammieSpahrachellcareyht6079mantinclementinakinyonbf38melindacaliphm2139debbraflavellqc7572
Browse Members

Members Online (21) + Guest (111)

Hunter_08jdashKcmlunarcatwenwerwukidfrompolomolokrmbalingitsupremoJco15onieandresviyanerisukukeitoMTfighterrurumemelyrrechrxQungQuWeiLahMaruimaryafaisvuyanafin

Top Active Contributors

Top Posters