Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Australian (AU) Citizenship - Singapore (SG) Police Clearance Query

jcgagnijcgagni MelbournePosts: 42Member

Hi all,

Good day. Hope you're all doing well.

Not sure if it's been asked before but for anyone who has applied for, or is applying for, Australian Citizenship and was previously based in Singapore, did you have to wait until it was requested before you got your Singapore Police Force Certificate of Clearance? I actually wanted to get my SPF COC before I submit my citizenship application via Immiaccount but it looks like they're requiring a "Letter from Overseas Authority".

Thanks po sa mga replies.

Nominated Occupation 261312 Developer Programmer
06-05-2014 - Received "Delay Email"
10-07-2014 - Finally... Visas Granted! Praise God! IED 24-03-15
Timeline at @sonsi_03's https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18d1OUvt_9wyGxVrUu-12aoo8evhMKwGFHrf2smAaoU4/edit#gid=424981924

Comments

• mnlz2023mnlz2023 Posts: 73Member

@jcgagni said:
    Hi all,

Good day. Hope you're all doing well.

Not sure if it's been asked before but for anyone who has applied for, or is applying for, Australian Citizenship and was previously based in Singapore, did you have to wait until it was requested before you got your Singapore Police Force Certificate of Clearance? I actually wanted to get my SPF COC before I submit my citizenship application via Immiaccount but it looks like they're requiring a "Letter from Overseas Authority".

Thanks po sa mga replies.

Hi po, need pa po ba na mag-submit ulit ng PCC kahit hindi naman po ikaw nagtravel na sa country ng SG?