Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Teacher

What if I want to teach in Australia? I have 13yrs of teaching experience and had also my masters degree. Am I qualified? If yes, what requirements do I need? Thank you!

Comments

• sar2013sar2013 Posts: 2Member

It depends on a few things, like which state you plan to teach. The most important part about your qualification is if you meet the minimum hours of 'supervised teaching practice'. My wife applied as a teacher in VIC. She got most of the information here: https://www.vit.vic.edu.au/education/new-teachers