Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

494 Visa for ICT Sales Representative

Hi all! I’m just wondering if anyone can share any experience applying for a 494 visa for the role ICT Sales Representative? I’m planning to submit my application for vetassess before the fees go up, and I just want to make sure I’m in the right path, considering it’s a significant investment.

My background. I have BS and MA Education degrees from a level 1 school (degrees are unrelated but have about 6 units per degree of IT-related subjects). I have 4 years of experience in the role (same company sponsoring me). I have a software certification plus some role related training I got online. Should I include these given they’re from Coursebank/ coursera) and not full degrees (ie certificate in digital transformation)?

In terms of employment docs, will email conversations with clients + proposals/ signed contracts + presentations + statement of service + client list templates + payslips/ bank statements suffice? My payment is sent through Wise, so I was going to send that along with bank statements.

Thank you for any advise you can provide!!