Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Work sponsor opportunities for Chef

RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

Any chefs in the forum? Employer looking for chefs to be based in Noosa Qld. Message me if interested!

Comments

• ShylieShylie Posts: 3Member

@RheaMARN1171933 said:
    Any chefs in the forum? Employer looking for chefs to be based in Noosa Qld. Message me if interested!

Yes I am interested

• RheaMARN1171933RheaMARN1171933 Posts: 2,693Member, Administrator, Moderator

@Shylie said:

@RheaMARN1171933 said:

Yes I am interested

This was back in September I’m afraid.