Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Phlebotomist

Hi everyone. I’m a graduate of BSMedTech but unfortunately I did not passed the licensure exam. Anyone can help me. I want to apply as phlebotomist in Australia. Is that possible? What requirements do i have to comply.

Comments

• freyajan1freyajan1 Posts: 5Member

To work as a phlebotomist in Australia, having a Bachelor's in Medical Technology could be beneficial. However, specific requirements may vary. Generally, you need relevant certifications or training in phlebotomy, work experience, and potentially meeting English language proficiency standards. Research the specific visa requirements and seek guidance from Australian healthcare regulatory bodies for accreditation and job prospects in the field.