Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room for rent Lidcombe/Berala Pref female

seanauseanau Posts: 1Member

Hello,
I have a room for rent in Lidcombe, close to Berala. 7mins walking to Berala and 12mins to Lidcombe (depending on your walking speed)

$240 includes all (Electric, gas, internet)

I have one Filipina and one Filo living here, i am Local Australian.
Bedroom comes with bed table and cupboard and has been refurbished only 2 years ago.

This room is ideal for students or someone who is more quiet

The house has internet and wifi included as well as plugs for internet.

We have one bathroom for 3 people as i have my own bathroom.

We have kitchen with all cooking utensils included

Laundry with a washer and dryer

We have two cats, one Rag doll cat and one Black and white cat. Both are friendly.

If you need to talk to someone in Tagalog, please let me know i can pass your contact to my housemate, if not please contact me regarding an inspection or any information you would like.

Contact sean 0400039800 (SMS preferred during working hours please)