Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ANMAC LOD unable to give ANZSCO code 254423 for Nsg Work Experience of more than 5 years ago.

ianna_unoianna_uno SingaporePosts: 1Member

I have a question regarding the ANZSCO code for ANMAC, My case is I have an OT experience of more than 5 years.. and I requested for anzsco code 254423(Perioperative) with verified ANMAC reference letter..now.. since meron naman ako verified reference letter from my previous hospital.. still ANMAC gave me ANZSCO code 254499 instead of my actual claim for my work experience as Registered Nurse Perioperative. It is clearly for perioperative (from year 2014-2017 experience but according to ANMAC, they cannot give me the specific code daw cause itโ€™s more than 5 years nadaw from this year 2024.
does anyone here had the same problem like mine?? Hope you can enlighthen me about this conditions of ANMAC for nursing experiences more than 5yrs to date (which is year 2024) ..?
I dont know if ANMAC have misrepresented my ANZSCO code.. I even clarify if this code 254499 will ever affect my PR visa points in the future?..
I need some help on this..Thank you sa mkaka sagot po๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡