Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

need assistance Partner visa 309 and visitor visa 600 while on shore

hi nag apply po ako ng partner visa 309 on off shore December 2022 for my wife
waiting pa rin po kami till now na ma grant yung partner visa and its already 2024
i applied for tourist visa feb 2023 (refused due to lack of evidence)
re applied for tourist visa november 2023 (granted multiple entries) for 12 months
we have an Australian citizen Son by descent
and i myself is an australian citizen

i applied for a BVA while she have her visitor visa (refused) due to no substantive visa

gusto ko po sana ma onshore si mrs while waiting for partner visa instead na umuwi sya pabalik balik sa pinas 4x in 12 months mas magastos po kasi

i asked the migration agent whats the next step and they told me i have to re apply for visitor visa and then do a bridging visa which is gonna cost us $1700 AUD to get done. which is highly expensive

anu pong next step ko para ma onshore si mrs without spending the said amount above and do DIY lahat po ng gawa ko is DIY only because migration agents asks for thousands of dollars to do attachments online which we can do po.

i already applied my son before for australian citizenship by descent which got granted and now im struggling for my wife’s partner visa to get approve due to the waiting times

Comments

• JacrayeJacraye Sydney

@lawabidingcitizen said:
    hi nag apply po ako ng partner visa 309 on off shore December 2022 for my wife
    waiting pa rin po kami till now na ma grant yung partner visa and its already 2024
    i applied for tourist visa feb 2023 (refused due to lack of evidence)
    re applied for tourist visa november 2023 (granted multiple entries) for 12 months
    we have an Australian citizen Son by descent
    and i myself is an australian citizen

i applied for a BVA while she have her visitor visa (refused) due to no substantive visa

gusto ko po sana ma onshore si mrs while waiting for partner visa instead na umuwi sya pabalik balik sa pinas 4x in 12 months mas magastos po kasi

i asked the migration agent whats the next step and they told me i have to re apply for visitor visa and then do a bridging visa which is gonna cost us $1700 AUD to get done. which is highly expensive

anu pong next step ko para ma onshore si mrs without spending the said amount above and do DIY lahat po ng gawa ko is DIY only because migration agents asks for thousands of dollars to do attachments online which we can do po.

i already applied my son before for australian citizenship by descent which got granted and now im struggling for my wife’s partner visa to get approve due to the waiting times

Unfortunately, you can only choose to wait for partner visa getting approved or get a bridging visa (as per your agent). Imo, $1,700 is not highly expensive if you really want to make your wife stay.

ANZSCO 233213 Quantity Surveyor