Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Change Last Name

Hello po,

Could anyone provide assistance? We are currently awaiting my 801 visa and I hold a Philippine passport. My spouse and I got married last year here in Australia. We are considering changing my last name in Australia. Is it worth po ba mag change ng last name now or wait nalang sa decision ng visa? Like what are the pros and cons?

Comments

• carleecarlee PH

Baka tatagal pa kung ichange mo na siya agad kung iba yung nasa passport mo. Wala naman cgurong prob if maidenname pa rin sa australia. Pero may form naman na you can attach to notify immi that there is a change in your details. If you have marriage cert then ok na din to attach yon. Mas ok mag consult sa migration agent kapag ganto.