Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Master’s Degree in Architecture

missJJmissJJ Posts: 1Member

Hi! (31F) I’m just fairly new here. I want to ask for help and advice especially for those who are Architects who made it to AU.

I’m planning take a master’s degree in AU, been an architect here sa pinas for 5 yrs, worked for corporate/design firm and developer company for 3 years, then those 2 years as freelance architect. Plan ko din po sana mag migrate for good sa AU if ever there’s an opportunity but also want to take the opportunity to advance my education background.

Had a contact with an agency about initial requirements for applying student visa, the CV ofc is included, ask ko lang po if my 2 years as freelance architect will affect the chance of admission for university as they would think it’s a red flag? Nabasa ko po kasi somewhere here na any work gap sa CV will not look good favorably sa immigration.

P.S: For Architects po who took the SV route with Master’s degree, which University po kayo nag apply and what specialty po?

Maraming maraming salamat po for anyone who will reply!

Comments

• Capuccino_2017Capuccino_2017 Philippines

try also to find ANZSCode 312111 Architectural Draftsperson, this is also another option pathway for Architects from PH. Subclass Visa 190 / 491.