Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

information about living / working in Australia

slashermflslashermfl Posts: 1Member
edited August 2012 in Working in Australia
Can somebody help me tips and information in working and living inaustralia . I will applied for independent visa. I have experienced inbusiness but i graduate computer science. I want the steps and procedures in migrating to australia.

[edited by admin - changed to lowercase]

Comments

• aoleeaolee Singapore
    hi first of all welcome aboard!

you may want to check this thread

http://pinoyau.info/discussion/101/general-skilled-immigration-visa-step-by-step-process/p1

or as TotoyOzResident always say...

"please start reading www.immi.gov.au to get more info :)"

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

Please spare some time to read our "Rules" located at the bottom of the page.