Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Unit for Rent w/ 2 bedroom, good location close to amenities -South Australia Adelaide

Karlito96113511Karlito96113511 BundooraPosts: 4Member
edited January 2014 in Housing & Rentals
I know a flat in Plympton, SA which is close to coles, bus stops going to city and glenelg, child care centre, commbank, school and church :D. Anyone interested please let me know.

Comments

• fgsfgs Cooper Basin
    @Karlito96113511 Available pa ba ang flat...im interested. Will be arriving on feb 19 2014...how much.thanks
  • Karlito96113511Karlito96113511 Bundoora
    May nakakuha na ng unit diko lang na post. By the way if you don't mind me asking do you have relatives or friends sa Adelaide? If none I could introduce you to some friends who could help you, here is my email address [email protected].
  • hopefuljeshhopefuljesh Sydney
    Hi, fgs!

My family and I are renting a two-bedroom ground floor unit in a group of 8 units with rental price at $260 per week. The property is around 600 meters from a primary school and other schools are also within small commute, very close to shops, public transport and amenities, and is also in between the city and the beach.

We are about to leave the unit starting February 4. If you are interested, let me know via my email address ([email protected]).
  • hopefuljeshhopefuljesh Sydney
    Hello po! The unit I was referring to in my earlier post is no longer available. New tenants have moved in since 12 February 2014. Thanks po and all the best sa lahat.
  • glenbeeglenbee Sydney
    @hopefuljesh sent you email now. thanks