Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Labour shortages grow by 10%

aoleeaolee SingaporePosts: 571Member, De-activated
edited October 2011 in Update
Hi guys,

I'm not sure how true this is? but maybe some of our friends there in OZ can confirm? ramdam ba kakulangan ng mga nabanggit na profession dyan sa OZ?

"Releasing its 2011 skilled migration survey, KPMG says the labour shortage worsened by 10% over the past year. And it's not just the booming resources sector that's feeling the pinch – foreign workers are also being sought in the areas of accounting, finance, IT, planning and policy."

http://www.smartcompany.com.au/managing-people/20111010-labour-shortages-grow-by-10-retirement-of-baby-boomers-a-challenge-for-smes-report.html

Please contact admin if you need anything from me, I dont often login to this account.

Please spare some time to read our "Rules" located at the bottom of the page.

Comments

• kidrockkidrock Sydney
    probably the survey could be true, there is shortage but definitely they are looking for the best skilled person only. and they are already resolving the shortage by funding training program here in Australia. read.
    http://www.deewr.gov.au/Skills/Programs/SkillTraining/nwdf/Pages/default.aspx
  • LokiJrLokiJr Quezon City
    Yahoo, kasama ang Finance sector :D

In terms of population, Australia'a Natural Birth Rate Dropped by 1% this year...tapos mas konti ang approved migrants sa 2011 kesa sa 2010, so there's some truth to the statistics I think :)