Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

ACS - Years deduction

Hi guys,

Just got my positive ACS skills assessment, but 4 years yung na deduct instead of 2. So I am left with just 1 year.

Just wondering why this was the case, since sa job summary, lahat ng experience ko was counted, and my education is comparable to an AQF Bachelor's degree in Computing. Should i go for a re-assessment?

Comments

• jmcountersjmcounters Posts: 79Member

You can claim experience before the date deemed skilled sa 189 and 190(except NSW since claims should be past date deemed skilled). Do further reading about the DHA guidelines for awarding points. Sakin, 6 years was deducted and was left with less than a year if the date is to be followed but my agent told me we can still claim relevant experiences.

redculturevulture
  • redculturevultureredculturevulture Posts: 2Member

@jmcounters said:
    You can claim experience before the date deemed skilled sa 189 and 190(except NSW since claims should be past date deemed skilled). Do further reading about the DHA guidelines for awarding points. Sakin, 6 years was deducted and was left with less than a year if the date is to be followed but my agent told me we can still claim relevant experiences.

Oh wow. Would it be the same for 491 visa?

Do you have any links to documentation that shows the guidelines for awarding points in the manner you mentioned? I am looking through immi site, and am unable to find

• jmcountersjmcounters Posts: 79Member

@redculturevulture said:

@jmcounters said:

Oh wow. Would it be the same for 491 visa?

Do you have any links to documentation that shows the guidelines for awarding points in the manner you mentioned? I am looking through immi site, and am unable to find

Here at 10.4.1
    https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/foi/files/2020/fa-200601127-document-released.pdf