Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Guidance on Skills for ACS Assessment

Hello, everyone! I've been reading the threads here and although I now somehow understand the process and documents I need to secure, I need help in understand the right code and assessing authority to go to.

My work experience below:
7 years in call center - both technical support and customer service(lead)
2 years in AdTech(tech company) - more on project managing and working with internal tech teams, client and publishers(websites and apps) for ads to run
8 years in Business Operations in a tech company - more on process improvement, ERP(Enterprise Resource Planning), Strategy, planning and reports(identifying what could be automated)
these are all offshore work experience

I had direct reports in my 1st and 3rd roles and I'm leaning more towards ICT Business Analyst, ICT Project Manager, ICT Manager NEC. Or do I have to choose non-ICT codes because I really didn't have hands on technical experience?

Your insight and feedback would be greatly appreciate! Maraming salamat.

Comments

• lambnatlambnat Posts: 3Member

Kindly read and post in the main thread
    Australian Computer Society Skills Application