Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

EOI - from Defacto to Single

Hi, everyone! I submitted my EOI with defacto last August and still waiting for invite. Unfortunately po, my partner and I broke up and complicated ang situation. Now, nagiisip po ako kung iuupdate ko ba EOI ko to single, considering na mas tataas points ko? And what if mainvite po ako as single tapos magkabalikan po kami? Or, hayaan ko nalang po muna as defacto?

Baka po may maipapayo kayo sa'kin. Maraming salamat po!

Comments

• casssiecasssie ✨🦘✨

how serious is this relationship? future wise. kasi if on and off, i dont think its worth messing with your EOI.

m(au)nifesting 🇦🇺

• olewolew Posts: 93Member

@averagejoe said:
    Hi, everyone! I submitted my EOI with defacto last August and still waiting for invite. Unfortunately po, my partner and I broke up and complicated ang situation. Now, nagiisip po ako kung iuupdate ko ba EOI ko to single, considering na mas tataas points ko? And what if mainvite po ako as single tapos magkabalikan po kami? Or, hayaan ko nalang po muna as defacto?

Baka po may maipapayo kayo sa'kin. Maraming salamat po!

hmm maybe submit a new EOI as single, so you wont need to edit the 1st one with defacto. so you will have 2 EOIs to track po.

mathilde9