RemitAU
Exchange Rate Today is A$1= Php 34.75 https://www.remit.com.au
Realtime Private or Group message is now in Beta Mode! You are now able to receive instant reply from members via Private or Group Message. Create your Group Support Chat now! More info here
Schools & Sections List updated! View the announcement details here.
Welcome to the New and Upgraded Pinoy AU Forum! We have only updated a couple of times since 2010. Apology it took some time. Some of the features are still being migrated. Please feel free to report here or email me at [email protected] if you will encounter any issues. Thank you.

From 496 to 887

hard2handlehard2handle MelbournePosts: 233Member

Hi, All!

Anyone here already applied from provisional visa 496 to permanent resident visa 887? May I ask re timetable please?

496 visa is only valid for 3 years upon arrrival in Australia and visa condition is to stay in the designated area for at least 2 years and work full time for at least 1 yr . Given that you cannot apply until the 2-year requirement is met, did anyone here on a 496 visa had to go back to Philippines due to cessation of the validity of their 496 visa?

Thank you!

Comments

• iamjiniamjin Sydney
    Hello,

I would just like to ask, were you able to convert your 496 to resident visa 887?
    I will apply for the said visa this year and would like to ask for websites, guidelines and tips.

THanks