Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

someone enlighten me pls!

pmm0202pmm0202 SydneyPosts: 157Member
Hi Guys I came across this site and I find it very informative
As of now im in preparation for lodging my student visa subclass 572
Im currently studying BS Nutrition and nag apply ako for Cert III,IV and diploma of fitness sa Sydney. Nakuha ko na ang CoE, sbai ng school hindi ko na kailangan ng IELTS and I took a different test which serves na daw as proof of english proficiency. Naka indicate narin sa CoE ko na I met their english standards
Problem ko nalang ngayon is my proof of funds. Mejo confused ako sa amount. 2 years kasi ang course ko and plan ko is family friend ang mag ssponsor. Naguguluhan lang ako sa required docs from the sponsor.
Someone enlighten me please!!!