Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

VETASSESS ASSESSMENT - How long?

167891012»

Comments

• rhakiztah11rhakiztah11 Minneapolis

@FearFactory_17 said:
    @engineer20

-Ok, so it's clear now why they deducted that 2 years -coz they considered my degree NOT HIGHLY RELEVANT. But this is weird coz nursing is actually highly relevant to my nominated job, Clinical Coder -599915. Clinical Coder reads medical/health record, extracts the diagnosis and procedures, assigns codes as per the Coding guidelines for Insurance reimbursement and statistics. This job needs a superior knowledge in Anatomy,pharmacology and medical terms (since ur reading medical record). That's why employers prefer those health-allied courses grad like nurses. I have known some clinical coders who are engrs, so they needed to take a short courses for medical terms, pharma and anatomy before getting into coding -and they're are the ones who obviously have a degree that's not highly relevant to Clinical Coding. If this was really their reason why they deducted my 2 yrs.. then Im willing to have an appeal.

-for now, the only state that's open for my job is SA under CSOL. When I checked the SA's website, they require 80pts for this. That's why Im planning to take another shot at PTE-a to get 20pts. (though im waiting din for the other states to open this year)

-for now, with 4.3 yrs of exp (5pts) given to me by Vetasses, I only have 55 pts.

What do you think of my plan @engineer20

@FearFactory_17 Paano po ginawa nyo? Kamusta ang application nyo po? I'm also interested in applying for Clinical Coder 599915. Susubukan ko palang po mag pa VETASSESS. Ano po ang nilagay nyo sa COE? Kayo na ba nag lagay ng detailed Job Description? I mean ikaw na nag sabi sa HR? Samin kasi Date of Join lang nakalagay and yung salary. I'm also a nursing grad so most likely they will also deduct yung 2 yrs sa working experience ko noh?

• rhakiztah11rhakiztah11 Minneapolis

Thank you in advance @FearFactory_17