Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Exiting from PH

manofsteelmanofsteel MelbournePosts: 195Member
Hi Guys, to those who exited from other country going to AU and now returning to PH for a short trip/vacation..
1. Hinanapan ba kyo CFO sticker upon exiting Ph?
2. How much binayad nyo sa Travel Tax booth sa airport? Kase since electronic na ang AU visa verification and the only proof we have at hand is the stamped passport, di na ba sila naghanap pa ng any foreign resident proof? Kase sa SG PR-sponsored long term pass holders sinisingil pa din ng travel taxes unless daw may mapakita na resident card para processing fee na P300 na lang daw ang need to pay.

Eto yata sinusunod nila.. an excerpt from PTA site:
"Filipino permanent residents abroad whose stay in the Philippines is less than one (1) year (must present permanent residency card)"

"Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
~ Psalm 23:6