Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Internet Connection with perks

docachmeddocachmed SydneyPosts: 21Member
edited October 2014 in General
Hello guys, Good vibes...

I work as an independent contractor for Telstra. (For those of you who don't know what Telstra is, it's Australia's Largest Telecommunications Network...like Globe and PLDT combined). As a contractor, I am not affiliated with Telstra (in a way, we are but I prefer not to be identified with), but we are allowed to share information that would be a win-win to both clients and the company.

If you are keen to get an internet connection, whether its new or re-contracting, or moving, please consider just my two cents.

Its not currently marketed publicly, but I can provide you internet connection that is fast, consistent, reliable and strong, along with perks designed best for the Filipino Immigrant. Nothing to worry, the transaction will just be between you, as the applicant and Telstra, as the provider.

The application will be provided in the best internet protocol available (in this order, NBN {fibre} -> Cable -> ADSL2+). While you can probably just browse the internet and get a good deal, I can provide you access to a bundle that:

1. Provides you 200Gb of data per month. (no excess surcharges when the data allowance is consumed, just throttled down)
2. Provides you the ability to call your relatives in the States, Canada or SG for free (landline or mobile) (actually, its 32 other countries)

200 gb might sound small, but do a quick math, its just enough. If you download an average of 1 HD movie a day at 1080p resolution (4.8gb), you will just use up 150gb per month. you still have around 50gb for fb and other things... best of all, its built on the Telstra Network.

I have to make this clear: I will just facilitate your subscription to Telstra, and provide you this bundle. I will try to pull some discounts, but it's not always; maybe we can be lucky and get some few $$ off monthly. In simple language, I will just facilitate a good (maybe great) bundle for you.

Other than that, it's just defaults. I can help you get bigger data allowance, Internet+fone+foxtel, even new contracts to mobile phones (iphone 6 and the bigger brother), help you with relocation, T-box, re-contract within 90-days before your 24th month... etc.. etc..

All i need is just your physical address and i will try to give you a call and run through the process. The address is needed to know if there is a Telstra service available in that location. (And more on "why should you get ADSL2+ when cable 3.0 is available in your place?) Hint: Cable is definitely faster than ADSL2+.

After you're introduced to a bundle and you would like to take advantage of it, a 100-point ID will be required.

Personally, I can also help if you are just 'consumer' but you want a 'business-grade' internet connection. I would then be requiring a ABN, but you can just get that at http://www.business.gov.au/ for free. The entire process just takes 15 minutes.

I would love to talk to you about this. It seems that i am just in the wrong time to write this in here (3:42 am... yawn).

Drop me a text at 0414693763. Remember, at the end of the day, you will be doing business with Telstra. I will just make sure you get the best and maybe, just a few $$ less for it..

BTW, not to bash the other guys, but almost all of the wired internet service in Australia runs on the Telstra Infrastructure. Why would you pay for an internet connection that has another name, when in fact, its real name is...... the big T?

Cheers and be blessed, J

Occupation: TIG (Tig-trapo, tig tuklog. tig-tubos...etc... etc...)
2 years thinking
1 year prepping
Lodge August, Grant December, Fly April
lets just say i passed the ielts

-i wanna visit the Philippines soon-

Comments

• TasBurrfootTasBurrfoot Osaka
    Hello guys, Good vibes...

I work as an independent contractor for Telstra. (For those of you who don't know what Telstra is, it's Australia's Largest Telecommunications Network...like Globe and PLDT combined). As a contractor, I am not affiliated with Telstra (in a way, we are but I prefer not to be identified with), but we are allowed to share information that would be a win-win to both clients and the company.

If you are keen to get an internet connection, whether its new or re-contracting, or moving, please consider just my two cents.

Its not currently marketed publicly, but I can provide you internet connection that is fast, consistent, reliable and strong, along with perks designed best for the Filipino Immigrant. Nothing to worry, the transaction will just be between you, as the applicant and Telstra, as the provider.

The application will be provided in the best internet protocol available (in this order, NBN {fibre} -> Cable -> ADSL2+). While you can probably just browse the internet and get a good deal, I can provide you access to a bundle that:

1. Provides you 200Gb of data per month. (no excess surcharges when the data allowance is consumed, just throttled down)
    2. Provides you the ability to call your relatives in the States, Canada or SG for free (landline or mobile) (actually, its 32 other countries)

200 gb might sound small, but do a quick math, its just enough. If you download an average of 1 HD movie a day at 1080p resolution (4.8gb), you will just use up 150gb per month. you still have around 50gb for fb and other things... best of all, its built on the Telstra Network.

I have to make this clear: I will just facilitate your subscription to Telstra, and provide you this bundle. I will try to pull some discounts, but it's not always; maybe we can be lucky and get some few $$ off monthly. In simple language, I will just facilitate a good (maybe great) bundle for you.

Other than that, it's just defaults. I can help you get bigger data allowance, Internet+fone+foxtel, even new contracts to mobile phones (iphone 6 and the bigger brother), help you with relocation, T-box, re-contract within 90-days before your 24th month... etc.. etc..

All i need is just your physical address and i will try to give you a call and run through the process. The address is needed to know if there is a Telstra service available in that location. (And more on "why should you get ADSL2+ when cable 3.0 is available in your place?) Hint: Cable is definitely faster than ADSL2+.

After you're introduced to a bundle and you would like to take advantage of it, a 100-point ID will be required.

Personally, I can also help if you are just 'consumer' but you want a 'business-grade' internet connection. I would then be requiring a ABN, but you can just get that at http://www.business.gov.au/ for free. The entire process just takes 15 minutes.

I would love to talk to you about this. It seems that i am just in the wrong time to write this in here (3:42 am... yawn).

Drop me a text at 0414693763. Remember, at the end of the day, you will be doing business with Telstra. I will just make sure you get the best and maybe, just a few $$ less for it..

BTW, not to bash the other guys, but almost all of the wired internet service in Australia runs on the Telstra Infrastructure. Why would you pay for an internet connection that has another name, when in fact, its real name is...... the big T?

Cheers and be blessed, J

mate... i would have wanted to use telstra as hands down this is one of the best; kaya lang ginto din naman ang rates dito eh... so there goes! :)

Primary Applicant: Wife
    Accountant (General): 221111

04 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module)
    07 Aug 2012 - IELTS (Academic Module) Speaking Part
    17 Aug 2012 - IELTS Results (L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 7.0 S: 7.5 OBS: 8.0)
    24 Aug 2012 - CPAA Submitted (docs mailed same day via SG EMS)
    25 Sep 2012 - Received +Skills Assessment from CPAA
    25 Sep 2012 - Lodged EOI Application with 70pts
    30 Sep 2012 - Invited by DIAC to apply for 189 Visa
    01 Oct 2012 - Submitted 189 Visa Application
    20 Oct 2012 - Medical Examinations
    23 Oct 2012 - CO Assigned; Team 7 - SA
    05 Nov 2012 - Submitted SG PCC and NBI Clearance
    06 Nov 2012 - Visa Granted (IED: 23/10/2013)
    03 Apr 2013 - Flight to MEL
    03 Jun 2013 - started work
    12 Jun 2013 - wife started work
    15 Jun 2016 - applied for citizenship
    29 Jul 2016 - citizenship examination
    20 Oct 2016 - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oi Oi Oi!!