Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Chemistry-related jobs in Adelaide (QA/QC and R&D)

angelwhengangelwheng AdelaidePosts: 73Member
edited October 2014 in Jobs-Seeking & Openings
Hi,

We've recently been granted a visa and bound for Adelaide next year. I'm starting to build my network and hoping to land a job before we arrive there. I have an 11 years of working experience here in the Philippines covering R&D and QA/QC responsibilities in a manufacturing industry specializing in polymers for waste water treatment and pulp and paper chemicals. I also have a background in a Food Manufacturing set-up but only for a few months. I hope somebody would be able to recommend or refer me to some possible companies I could apply to. :)

And also, we're still looking for possible accomodation for a young couple with 1 child. We are set to go there by Feb of 2015 or earlier if ever there will be a job offer. Any suggestions and referrals would be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much for whatever help you may extend. :)