Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Skills Recognition/RPL guide

winzwinz MandaluyongPosts: 5Member
edited October 2014 in Working in Australia
Hi Guys. We need your help/advice. Me and my bf we're planning to apply for migration in AU. May 1st degree cousin sya and PR na. My bf was graduated in Mapua with Industrial Engr. course but his work experience e nasa Telco which is in network engr. field. We don't know ano ba ang papa-assist nya for Skills assessment or ilang years pa ba need nya for work experience part. He has 6 years working experience already;all are in IT field. Please advise us. Thank you.