Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Shhh!

katrin0241katrin0241 MandaluyongPosts: 3Member
Hi guys! I am katrin from philippines and I just want to share you my past time application for android phones only.

Shhh! By: MACHOLAB

This Application allows people to express themselves or even share what's happening to their lives or also quotes that you loved. It lets you see what's going on with your friends, co-workers, and people in your city or country, without fear of having to reveal your identity.

I uses this application or as I call it wonder app cause it makes me wonder who posted new or replied to my posts.

I just wanna give you guys a small opportunity to shout your emotions to everyone. It is also cool because I have posted mostly about my romantic moments and no one knows it was me who posted. Most of my colleagues are wondering who posted this, who posted that. At the end of the day, we all gossip about the app and the intriguing posts.

I hope you guys try this, it's really cool!

Comments

• danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    good job sis

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010