Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for House/Apartment for rent in Melbourne

liannepotliannepot MelbournePosts: 6Member
Hi mga Kabayan,

Baka merong may alam sa inyo na may available house or apartment that we can rent.Just got a job in Melbourne but my family (me, wife and daughter) is currently staying in Morwel, Victoria which is very far so I have to travel 3 hours/way to go to work. We urgently need it so any help galing sa inyo will be highly appreciated. Preferred location namin is anywhere in the western suburb like Truganina, Tarneit, Hoppers Crossing, Sunshine, Marybyrnong area as we know some friends there and the church we are attending is just nearby. But anywhere in Melbourne will do as we really need to move as soon as possible. Maraming salamat in advance sa lahat. God bless us all. :)