Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

HELP : Aussie's Please help me understand your Accent Please?

Hi Gday,
can anyone please help me understand and speak Aussie Accent? Everyday may kausap akong client from Melbourne and it is difficult for me to understand when we talk via phone so most of the time we discuss everything in email, yet sometimes things are very rush so i need to grab my phone and call them but most of the time i cant understand any of the words they saying to me. hope someone help me.i will be happy to have a little conversation most specially aussie girls kasi girl ung client ko.
Thanks mates

Comments

• pinoykiwi_inOZpinoykiwi_inOZ Melbourne
    I posted a Aussie slang words in the forum. What you can do is listen to news everyday or have a lil radio that you can hear news so you learnt aussie slang.