Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Medical

joanneq7872joanneq7872 Davao CityPosts: 47Member
Hi just wanna ask some opinions saan mas ok mag pa medical here in manila
Thank you :)

Comments

• Xiaomau82Xiaomau82 Singapore
    You can refer to - http://www.immi.gov.au/Help/Locations/Pages/Philippines.aspx
    Based on the list, there are only 2 recognised clinics 1) Nationwide Health Systems AUX Inc and 2) St Luke's Medical Center Extension Clinic - Global City

I’d rather go to St. Luke’s than the NHSAI
  • joanneq7872joanneq7872 Davao City
    Thank you for your reply. I read ka c that hindi masyado mahigpit sa nationwide? Is that true? My baby is positive for primary complex but she js under treatment will that affect the papers?
  • joanneq7872joanneq7872 Davao City
    @Xiaomau82 Thank you for your reply. I read ka c that hindi masyado mahigpit sa nationwide? Is that true? My baby is positive for primary complex but she js under treatment will that affect the papers?
  • Xiaomau82Xiaomau82 Singapore
    @Xiaomau82 Thank you for your reply. I read ka c that hindi masyado mahigpit sa nationwide? Is that true? My baby is positive for primary complex but she js under treatment will that affect the papers?
    maybe further checks will be required. no so sure though.

• MSSMSS Canberra
    @joanneq7872 hi...just read this thread...i have also a positive for primary complex baby...what did the phsyician or immigration advised you? did they ask for anything else for your baby?