Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Diploma in ECE

jeanjean MelbournePosts: 1Member
Hi all, i'm a newbie here. I am an aussie citizen and planning to bring my nephew here to study in chisolm for a TAFE course (diploma in ECE) it's a 2 year course and cost aud$12, 600/ year. He is a graduate of computer engrng in the philippines and currently working there for almost 2 years now. He is currently reviewing IELTS. Is there anyone here who have done this? Is there a good chance to get a job after? Is this the best way to go? I mean to bring him here on student visa? Or it's better to have his qualification assessed by engineers australia for migration purposes? He is only 23 years old. I just dont have any idea what is the best way. Any input will be very much appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• valiantboyvaliantboy Melbourne
    RN po yung path ko.. Anyway, better check what is required by Engineers Australia? Like ano po yung education and work requirements para sa accreditation. Also check yung registration authority ng mga Engineers kung pwede ba mreg kahit na Diploma o kailangan ba Bachelors.

A good thing kung 2 years study is yung temporary grad visa, check the requirements na lang.

573 (Bachelor's) TIMELINE:
    22/03/14 Online application (with regrets--dapat nagagent!)
    26/06/14 Offer letter received
    27/06/14 Payment made / Offer accepted
    30/06/14 electronic Confirmation of Enrolment received
    01/07/14 Lodged with VFS
    02/07/14 Received by Australian Embassy
    03/07/14 Medicals with St Luke's Extension done
    09/07/14 Medicals uploaded
    09/07/14 Email of Notice of Grant received
    14/07/14 Arrived at Melbourne / First day of classes
    06/10/15 Deakin Graduation!