Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Room For Rent In Payneham South / 15 minutes to Adelaide CBD / Available in September

simpanasimpana North RydePosts: 42Member
Hi All,

Room for rent available this September in a quiet but cozy location. double bed. Located a few walks away from Woolworth and Coles Grocery store. Close to Asian store and a Roman Catholic Church. Very convenient location going to the Adelaide CBD as it is infront of a Gozone area. The price is 140 per week. Internet is 30 AUD per month, Electricity bills will be shared per adult. WATER IS FREE.

Let me know if interested. Call or text me on my mobile at 0406334492

or in my email address at [email protected]