Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Will i able to bring my husband with me while undergoing IROn program?

angellouieangellouie San Pablo CityPosts: 19Member
Anong visa po ba kapag IRON bridging program? Can i bring my husband na po ba? Thank you so much

Comments

• tootiestooties Mandaluyong
    How long is your bridging course? if its only 3 months better not bring your husband. Because the visa you will be applying for is a business visa subclass 600 which doesn't have work rights so meaning your husband wont have work rights also.

plus you will be way to busy doing your assessments and clinical placements, which you might do interstate of move to a regional area this depends on your school.

But you could include your husband in the application, but you need to higher amount on the proof of funds.
  • angellouieangellouie San Pablo City
    Sa latrobe ko po plano sana mam. After po ng bridging course saan po madali makahanap ng work? Thanks po
    There is no such thing as "easy"..madami websites that post jib listings..at depende sa experience mo, how well you do sa interview and many more
    Kung 3 months po ang business visa ibig sabihin po ba kaialngab umuwi na after ng bridging course tapos bbalik ba labg ulit? Or pwede pong magapply for extension? Thanks po
    @angellouie @ Yes after bridging you need to go home. as to returning depende sa visa conditions mo if multiple entry. But still the same no work rights. Yung akin 1yr multiple entry. pero meron din ako kilala single entry lng. depends sa CO talaga I dont know kung ano yung reason why sya single entry lng.
    Okay mam thank you po