Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Applying Australian passport for newly born child

eric290eric290 SingaporePosts: 57Member
Anyone who recently applied AU passport for their newly born child, and parents are both PR?

Sabi kasi sa Passport office:
"The APO is not able to accept the following documents as proof your parent’s permanent residency for Australian passport applications:
- a new permanent residence visa label (if you are not able to provide your parent’s original visa label)
-Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) or VEVO print-outs
a visa grant notification letter from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection
-Certificate of Evidence of Resident Status (CERS) from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection
-Certificate of Status for New Zealand Citizens in Australia (CSNZCA).

These documents only provide proof of a person’s visa status on the day they are printed and are not sufficient proof of a parent’s resident status at the time you were born"
(https://www.border.gov.au/Lega/Lega/Form/Immi-FAQs/documentation-apo-not-accept)

in sort kaylangan ng original visa label sa passport.

Pero sabi naman sa Immigration Office:
"​From 1 September 2015, visa holders will no longer be able to request and pay for a visa label. Visa holders can access their visa record through our free Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) service or the myVEVO mobile app."
(https://www.border.gov.au/aboutyourvisa)

I am currently on my PR application process and my wife and I are trying to have a baby. Kung nabuntis na sya, we want her to deliver the baby sa AU, then babalik muna kami sa Singapore ulit with our baby. But we want the baby to have AU passport and it seems difficult to get now. Any advise?