Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Accomodation needed in Sydney, Warringah or Northern beaches side if possible

kel521kel521 SydneyPosts: 3Member
Hi Guys,
Im a 45 y/o professional guy working in Healthcare industry. Currently living in Melbourne with my family for the last 3 years but lived in Hornsby NSW for 12 years prior to the Melbourne move. But because of work I need to move back to Sydney by myself initially(. Looking to move in to a room (min. 3 months term)with an ensuite if possible with a garage if available. Looking to move back in mid Jan if possible. Salamat po, can be contacted on 0452273027.