Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

International Students looking for a private rental/flatshare

carolbcruzcarolbcruz MelbournePosts: 3Member
Hi! My boyfriend and I are moving to Melbourne by February 2016 as international students. I will be studying at Vic Uni while my boyfriend will be studying nursing in ACU (both campuses are located in CBD). A home walking distance to the train station would be great. We are looking for an affordable place to stay for a month or two while we search for a property to rent and arrange all the features needed in it or if you can already recommend an affordable property for rent, it'll be so much appreciated! I'm already actively looking at flatmates and gumtree but I was just wondering if you can suggest any. smile emoticon You can reach me through [email protected]. Thank you very much!