Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Looking for Room to Rent in Melbourne

moss0805moss0805 nswPosts: 78Member
Naghahanap po kami ng room to rent sa melbourne, we are couple with 1 year old toddler. We have no idea yet san sa melbourne as we are new migrant, so anywhere near public transport / mall/grocery sana. Thank you.

Comments

• JeffreyIsletaJeffreyIsleta Sydney
    @moss0805: we have available room in our house po for rent starting this december 23. If you are interested you can give me a message in my fb or sms me and I will send you the details and the picture of the house as well.

Our house is just 10-15 minutes walk from the train station and shopping centre, bus stop is just in front of the house.

fb: [email protected]
    cp: 0420709225

Thank you.
    Anna Isleta