Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Pinoy Instrument Technician Corner

skeed101skeed101 MandaluyongPosts: 16Member
Hello everyone! I haven't seen a thread yet para sa mga instrument techs either sa manufacturing or heavy industries that is why I am making this thread.

Actually hindi po ako Instrument Technician, but I have a background in instrumentation and will take a course on instrumentation soon. I decided to be inclined with this profession since in demand kasi ito sa middle east. How about kaya sa Oz? anybody who has an idea about the job market there for instrument techs?

For our kababayans out there in Oz working in this field, can you share your experiences looking for a job? like in what state are instru techs more in demand and what other skills assessment did you go through in order to be more attractive in the eyes of employers and so on...and so forth :)

Comments

• AJ0508AJ0508 Melbourne
    Hi!Try mo WA.Nkkita ko ads is dual trade,Electrical/Instrument Tech sa mine site/construction industry.Good and easy job though.Hehe!
  • skeed101skeed101 Mandaluyong
    Nice! Thanks @AJ0508. Instru tech ka din ba?
  • AJ0508AJ0508 Melbourne
    Electrician/service technician