Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Evidence of Legal Obligation

kharizzakharizza MandaluyongPosts: 1Member
Hi guys,

I am new here and I really need HELP! My husband and I are in the process of applying VISA 190 and we are done with the medical exam already. I have a 4 year old son when I was still single. The child's name is under my maiden surname. The child is included in our application. They requested my husband to submit an evidence of legal obligations - adoption or guardianship, etc. We cannot choose adoption and legal guardianship because for one it is expensive and it will take a long time to process.

Will AUS accept an affidavit or statutory declaration from me stating that my son is in my full custody and that since I am married to my husband in a way we share responsibility and obligation to the child - which yun naman talaga nangyayari.

Any body who went through this situation? I really need help!

Thank you so much!