Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Visa 572 (Bringing wife and daughter over)

aloidflipaloidflip MandaluyongPosts: 13Member
edited April 2016 in Study and Training Visa
Hi Everyone!

My name is Francis and I'm about to finish my 2 year course this coming July. So the next step is to apply for a graduate visa the timeline will be 4 to 5 months (including the certificate from Engineers Australia). I applied my student visa without bringing my family over here so that I can save but I had them on my application. I wanted to bring them here ASAP cuz I'm worried, I'm getting depressed and it's hard for me to be away from them.

So my question is, because whatever Visa that I currently have (Student Visa) will they or will I be able to apply for them to get their visa as well and they can come over without them or me having to wait another 5 months?

I'm confuse and getting really depressed :( You can PM me or directly reply to this post. I hope I get a positive response.

Thank you!

Francis

Visa Subclass 572 - Student Visa

Bound for Brisbane Queensland July 2014

April 2013 - Passed IELTS Test
March 2014 - Received Letter of Offer
March 2014 - Enrolled at ACIT Queensland - COE Received

Comments

• aynie_akee1721aynie_akee1721 Quezon City
    edited April 2016
    Hi francis. G'day to you. From my own point of view, I'd say, it's better to have your visa granted first before you apply your wife and daughter's visa. That means having to wait for 5 to 6 mos or so after the grant of the renewal of your visa since July is fast approaching.
    Also, funds/showmoney/finances and accomodation are also factors to be considered.
    From what I know, they (your wife and daughter) have to lodge the app here in the Philippines. Just have to send your support docs thru post or scan it and email it to your wife then have it notarized.
    OR
    You could ask the immi for more advise since your current visa will expire on July. Still, you have 3 months waiting time for the process or grant. But to be sure, you could ask an expert with this matter.
    I will include you in my prayers that He may give you more strength and guidance along the way. Keep the faith and stay strong. Godbless and Goodluck!
  • danyan2001usdanyan2001us Melbourne, Australia
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Francis and I'm about to finish my 2 year course this coming July. So the next step is to apply for a graduate visa the timeline will be 4 to 5 months (including the certificate from Engineers Australia). I applied my student visa without bringing my family over here so that I can save but I had them on my application. I wanted to bring them here ASAP cuz I'm worried, I'm getting depressed and it's hard for me to be away from them.

So my question is, because whatever Visa that I currently have (Student Visa) will they or will I be able to apply for them to get their visa as well and they can come over without them or me having to wait another 5 months?

I'm confuse and getting really depressed :( You can PM me or directly reply to this post. I hope I get a positive response.

Thank you!

Francis
    Hi bro the moment that you can receive your graduate visa or post study work visa, it is then that you can also apply for their subsequent visa entry ( graduate visa)..... Good luck bro

primary applicant- wife
    arrived melbourne- July 28, 2010