Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Accident personal INJURY pwedi kayo maka claim

jhahayjhahay ACTPosts: 2Member
Hello kabayan, I have been working with Claims company in Australia, i need your help po. I need referrals to help our kababayan who suffered from accident personal injuries. Sufferings includes, injuries caused by car, bus, any injuries caused by government negligence, road accident, trauma, mental distractions, message nyo po ako and u will get unto $60K AUD claims. you must satisfy the following:

Incident occurrence shud not exceed 18 months starting from the accident date Should not have received accident benefits.
Claimant should have complete details of the accident such as date, time, location and third party details including the registration numbers of the vehicles involved.
The Accident must be reported to the client’s insurance company right after the accident.
Accident must be reported to the police within 28 after the accident.
Client must visit the GP within six (6) months after the accident.

Please message me so we can validate if you are entitled to get your claims.

Thanks!
Jha