Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Subclass 300 for Prospective Marriage Questions

lulu1118lulu1118 SydneyPosts: 58Member
edited October 2012 in Family and Partner Visas
Good day! based from the threads that I was reading I'm not really sure if anyone can help me with my little problem.
So I'm a graduate of Sports Science under the college of rehabilitation sci in UST with a one year experience. I pursued Medicine here in the Philippines but decided not to continue it anymore bec of financial and family problems. I was thinking of taking up dental hygiene in NU hoping that it will benefit me once my fiancée, who is already based in Sydney Asutralia and I processed the papers for prospective marriage subclass 300.
My question is: will the course dental hygienie benefit me from getting a work once I get in Australia?
Hoping to hear anyone's opinion. Thank you and good day again. :)

Comments

• lock_code2004lock_code2004 Perth
    Hi @lulu1118.. welcome to the forum..

the best place to start is to read the SOL/CSOL.
    Here is the link: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/sol/

SOL- Skilled Occupation List
    CSOL - Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List

these lists are update every year to reflect skills shortage/in-demand in australia..

Sep 24, 2011 - IELTS (L-8 R-8 W-8 S-7.5 : OBS-8)
    Jan 04, 2012 - EA application submitted | Feb 23, 2012 - EA assessment result (IE ANZSCO 233511)
    May 8, 2012 - Lodged GSM 175 online application | June 4, 2012 - CO Allocated
    June 22, 2012 - Medicals Finalized | Aug 30, 2012 - PCCs Completed (PH, UAE, USA)
    Sep 3, 2012 - Visa Granted (IED Jun 11, 2013) Thank You Lord!
    Oct 16-28, 2012 - Initial Entry Completed - Sydney
    July 28, 2013 - Final move to Perth
    Sep 9, 2013 - Started work with the same company i worked for in UAE/USA
    Oct 28, 2013 - Moved to another company.. ;)

• pjecuacionpjecuacion Melbourne
    @lulu1118 hi lulu musta prospective marriage visa application mo? Plano ko na kasi kunin fiancee ko sa january. baka may mga tips ka :)

feb 09 2012 - ielts exam
    feb 23 2012 - ielts results "8 overall score"
    mar 8 2012 - sent documents to acs for ICT Business Analyst
    apr 13 2012 - acs confirmation letter "suitable"
    jun 22 2012 - lodged application 176-relative sponsored (paper)
    aug 2 2012 - co allocation
    aug 9 2012 - co sent email asking for more details/medicals
    aug 10 2012 - medical at nationwide
    aug 13 2012 - nbi clearance at robinsons metroeast, clearance to be released aug 23 2012
    aug 27 2012 - nbi clearance sent through email to CO
    sep 20 2012 - visa grant
    nov 13 2012 - initial entry

• orrightfellaorrightfella Adelaide
    edited December 2012
    Good day! based from the threads that I was reading I'm not really sure if anyone can help me with my little problem.
    So I'm a graduate of Sports Science under the college of rehabilitation sci in UST with a one year experience. I pursued Medicine here in the Philippines but decided not to continue it anymore bec of financial and family problems. I was thinking of taking up dental hygiene in NU hoping that it will benefit me once my fiancée, who is already based in Sydney Asutralia and I processed the papers for prospective marriage subclass 300.
    My question is: will the course dental hygienie benefit me from getting a work once I get in Australia?
    Hoping to hear anyone's opinion. Thank you and good day again. :)
    Please check out this link from the Australian Dental Council - http://www.dentalcouncil.net.au/dentistryinaust.html It sounds like it would not be beneficial for you to study dentistry in the Philippines before coming to Australia.
  • lulu1118lulu1118 Sydney
    @pjecuacion did you guys process your visa already? sorry it took me awhile to respond. I'm engaged and planning to get married here in manila so i guess ill be applying for the partner visa instead of prospective marriage visa! :) now I'm worrying about what kind of job ill end up having when i get there.
  • lulu1118lulu1118 Sydney
    @orrightfella thank you! I'm actually teaching preschool already! :)
  • Jonjie1322Jonjie1322 Melbourne
    Hi I'm new here.. Ask some question lang baka matulungan nyo ako.. Kc ung gf ko pr na sya plan ko sana mag tourist sa australia then magpapakasal kami dun maaari po bang mangyari un tnx.. Then after namin ikasal change na kami as partner visa can u help me please kung possible