Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Partner Visa application ( applicant from Singapore)

mr&mrsHGmr&mrsHG MelbournePosts: 1Member
Hi Just wanted to ask for advices I am currently married with an Australian Citizen recently, and we are planning to kick start the Partner Visa application. However I am not that confident to lodge the application whilst Im still here working in Singapore. Any idea on possible Visa I can get, aside from Partner visa { it takes time and too much data gathering} which will able me to be with him the soonest, and at the same time I can have full work rights. Just thinking n i lodge ko na lang yung Partner visa once I'm there instead of offshore application. Thanks in advance to your inputs.