Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Dependent non migrating medical further assesment

amiyabrielleamiyabrielle New south Wales Posts: 12Member
Hi everyone, sana meron dito makasagot ng issue namin, regarding my stepson's xray result na my scar both lungs nya. Xray done at st. Lukes bgc forwarded to dibp feb 27, and status was further assesment and wait for instructions. Until now wala pa kami narerecive na instruction from them kung mag sputum ba or retake ng xray. My questions are:
1. Since hindi naman sya migrating with us meron kaya consideration that he don't need to undergo further test na?
2. Pwede kaya namin iwithdraw ang application nya as a dependent non migrating sa visa application namin at this point sa kabila ng issue sa xray nya since ang plano naman namin ay tapusin nya muna ang high school dito sa Pinas which is 2019 pa sya gagraduate. BTW he is not considered dependent to me as he is studying in a boarding/ live-in school called The Sisters of Mary Schools Boystown, the school provides clothing, shelter, food, medical care and good quality secondary education all free of charge.
Sana my makasagot sa aking mga katanungan, thank you in advance.