Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Tuition Fee Payment

yukio0525yukio0525 Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 53Member
Guys help, how did you pay your tuition fees? i am taking up nursing in deakin and im having problems paying. BDO requires us dollar account to perform transfer of payment. it will take 7 days before i can open an acct. how did you pay yours? thanks in advance

Comments

• bumbleaidzbumbleaidz Antipolo City
    edited May 2017
    @yukio0525

Hi, I paid using Chinabank's telegraphic transfer service, we (my parents as sponsor) also opened a USD account for this transaction as it waives some of the fees every transaction, the manager told us that while we could also opt for paying in PHP to AUD, it'll go through a lengthier and more costly process as per every financial institution's policy here in PH. You could ask the manager if they could fast-track the opening of your USD bank account, I believe there's some kind of fee that you need to pay for them to do that.

It's easier and faster to pay using USD to AUD, only ANZ Bank can transact AUD to AUD (I'm not sure if there's a Commonwealth Bank here in PH, but they probably have similar policies), but they require you to open a bank account from them with a minimum maintaining balance of Php 500K for you to be able to remit using their service, not very practical if you don't have that kind of money to park in their bank for a few months/years just so you could directly pay in AUD.