Ad space available
reach us at [email protected].
Major update has been completed. Please help to report any abnormality that you are facing (in case there is any) to [email protected] . Thank you for your continued support guys!

Mystery shoppers wanted in Swan Hill, Lakes Entrance, Echuca, Maryborough, Ballarat, Wendouree

jaydeetizonjaydeetizon PerthPosts: 75Member
edited November 2012 in Jobs-Seeking & Openings
You might be interested to do a Mystery Shopping. Basically, you'll act as a regular customer and while doing that, you're already observing the cleanliness of the store, the hospitality of the crew, the accuracy and speed of service and the quality of the product. We'll reimburse your expenses and will give you a token fee.

Interested in our company? You can send your details (Name, Contact Number and Address) to my coordinator [email protected]

I am a Mystery shopper myself so if you need proof that this ad is legit I'll be happy to send a copy of my bank statement. Hope to hear from you soon.

Comments

• TIntinTIntin Mandaluyong
    Kindly email me if you are interested or visit our website for registration http://www.focusedshopper.com/application.aspx?ReturnUrl=/default.aspx
    Thank you so much.